Saturday, February 20, 2010

Solomon did not get seeds

March is planting season here, and I'd like to bring some people in Robertsport packs of seeds they've asked for. I sent Solomon to find the price of tomato, cucumber, okra, collard greens and hot pepper seeds. Only I sent him over a week ago and he's not yet gone to ask.

On Friday, I told him this was the only thing I expected him to do all day. Yesterday we went out to Kendeja and the airport. He had the day off. I saw him just now, and he had it on his list again for today. "Why didn't you do it Friday?" I asked him.

"Oh," he said. "I was washing my clothes."

2 comments:

  1. Perhaps he really was washing his clothes...in your first blog on Solomon, he did recieve accolades for being so presentable...

    ReplyDelete
  2. eh ma peepole I miss Liberia......

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and comments! They help to inform my posts and are very much appreciated.