Friday, July 9, 2010

Tides: An Indian-inspired menu

To remind myself what I'm up to, I'll be posting our changing menu at Tides from time to time. Last night, with the help of my vegetarian chef friend Ankur, it included this:

Small plates

Roasted coconut in chili and sea salt
Masala pumpkin seeds

Vegetable tapas

Mango avocado salad
Cucumber tahini salad
Potato greens with peanut and orange
Okra bhajia with coconut chutney
Sweet potato fries with roasted garlic mayo, mango salsa, and hot pepper sauce

Seafood tapas

Brandy and black pepper prawns
Barracuda with Caribbean salsa
Lobster roll
Crab melt

Sweet things

Starfruit sorbet
Nutella and banana crepes

1 comment:

  1. Yummmy! I wish I could eat there every day. I miss your cooking in Rock. We all do. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and comments! They help to inform my posts and are very much appreciated.