Wednesday, September 22, 2010

The changing Tides

Officially as of my birthday today, my dear friend and fellow Funrovian Sachin will be managing Tides. Those of you who are our people know him as the chatty Indian guy who hadn't missed a night at the bar since he found us and who sent out our welcome back email four times to the expat list. I recommend getting to know him. He's a perfect host and all-around awesome.

This good news means Nate and I get to step back, enjoy the fruit of our hard work and drink coconut water as we sit on the deck and watch the fishing boats sail past. We're still involved as investors, but the start-up phase is officially over. We did it!

And I only halfheartedly apologize for the pun in the title. I can't help it: it's genetic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and comments! They help to inform my posts and are very much appreciated.